When it comes to weight reduction, popcorn is definitely a very good snack choice as a result of it’s low in energy and excessive in fiber and meals quantity, which means you may eat loads of it with out including a ton of energy to your every day consumption. This instantaneous pot popcorn recipe is by far the best one I’ve tried as a result of the popcorn all the time seems completely every time, and I don’t get the burnt kernels on the backside like I normally do after I make popcorn in an everyday pan. As an added bonus, you may season it with no matter you want. Personally, I really like only a little bit of butter, oil and salt however the nice half about this recipe is there’s loads of room for creativity when it comes to seasonings and toppings.
(You may like: Easy Diy Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn Kit)
5-Minute Instant Pot Popcorn – The Easiest Way to Make Popcorn
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2–four 1x
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ cup corn kernels
- salt to style
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant Pot and let stand till display screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the oil.
- Add the butter and stir till melted.
- Add the corn kernels and stir to coat.
- Cover the pot with a lid that matches properly.
- When the popping slows down, press the CANCEL button.
- Allow kernels to end popping earlier than eradicating lid.
- Season to style with salt and serve.