You could have seen that we’ve been sharing fairly a couple of bacon recipes as of late. Well, the theme of bacon-mania continues as we speak with this ridiculously simple 2-ingredient oven baked pepper bacon recipe.
In order to make the recipe, it’s actually as simple as lining up eight thick slices of bacon on a baking sheet after which sprinkling black pepper over prime of all of them.
Throw the sheet within the oven and bake the bacon at 375°F for 15-20 minutes or till the bacon is totally cooked and crispy. The mixture of oven-cooked taste mixes completely with the style of black pepper to make what simply is likely to be probably the most addictive bacon recipes that I’ve ever tried.
Easy 2-Ingredient Oven-Baked Pepper Bacon Recipe
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: eight 1x
- eight thick slices bacon
- coarsely floor black pepper, to style
- Position the oven rack in the midst of the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the bacon on the ready baking sheet and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or till the bacon is totally cooked and crisp.