Today I’m going to be sharing one of many extra common recipes I make for my youngsters both as a snack or as a facet dish for Mexican night time. This baked sheet pan nachos recipe is totally loaded up with yummy substances like lean floor beef, garlic cloves, taco seasoning, shredded Cheddar cheese, and a lot extra.
And after all, it’s even tastier if you add in all your favourite toppings. Personally, I like so as to add heaping quantities of pico de gallo and bitter cream to mine!
Easy Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos (ermahgerd!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: four–6 1x
- 1 pound floor lean beef
- three garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 ¼ oz) package deal taco seasoning
- 12 oz tortilla chips
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp oil of your alternative
- salt, black pepper to style
- Heat the oil in a big skillet over medium warmth.
- Add the bottom beef and garlic and prepare dinner till not pink, breaking into crumbles.
- Remove from the warmth, add the taco seasoning and stir to mix.
- Place the tortilla chips in a single layer on a frivolously oiled baking sheet.
- Top with floor beef, corn, black beans and cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400°F for 5-7 minutes till the cheese has melted.
- Serve together with your favourite toppings (Pico de gallo, bitter cream and so on).