Ground beef is considered one of my favourite fast and simple meals to put together, for a number of causes. It’s an wonderful supply of reasonably priced protein and saturated fat. Ground beef additionally by no means fails to go away me feeling good and full every time I exploit it in my recipes, which is one other enormous plus, particularly should you’re targeted on weight reduction. It’s nice for satiety as a result of it’s so calorie-dense, and protein is nice for making you’re feeling full. And when it comes to making floor beef, among the finest methods to do is by following this recipe for making more healthy floor beef in an instantaneous pot. It’s an extremely simple recipe to make with just some non-compulsory substances.
How to Cook Healthier Ground Beef in an Instant Pot
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- 1 pound floor beef, frozen or contemporary
- 1 cup water
- salt, black pepper to style
- taco seasoning (non-compulsory)
- chopped contemporary parsley (non-compulsory)
- pink pepper flakes (non-compulsory)
- Place the trivet in the Instant pot.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Place the bottom beef on the trivet.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and test to ensure the strain degree exhibits as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to 25 minutes for frozen floor beef or 6 minutes for contemporary floor beef.
- When completed cooking, let the strain come down naturally for 10 minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the strain.
- Open the lid.
- Carefully switch the meat right into a bowl.
- Crumble with a wood spoon into small items.
- Season with salt, black pepper and your favourite spices to style.
- Use as desired.