I used to be all about brown rice or wild rice. I purchased into the hype that it was the one wholesome possibility when it got here to indulging in rice as a carb supply. Then I took a visit to Thailand and fell in love with jasmine rice. It simply tastes so significantly better for my part and since then, it’s change into my go-to for rice meals. There are a number of alternative ways to put together it, however my methodology is fairly easy. Just throw your rice within the prompt pot with some water and a little bit of salt and it comes out good every time.
How to Make Instant Pot Jasmine Rice – Easy Recipe for Perfect Rice
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: four minutes
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
1 cup Jasmin rice, washed and drained
1 ¼ cups water
pinch of salt
- Place the rice within the Instant pot.
- Add the water and pinch of salt.
- Stir to mix.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and test to be sure the strain degree exhibits as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to four minute.
- When completed cooking, let the strain come down naturally for 10 minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the strain.
- Open the lid.
- Fluff up with a fork.
- Serve the rice straight away.
This recipe is simple to double or triple. Cooking time would be the identical.