I don’t know why it took me so lengthy to strive it however I’m such a fan of Indian meals now because of my buddy who launched some widespread dishes to me. One of my favorites is hen tikka masala. It options juicy items of hen which have been marinated in a spiced curry sauce earlier than being roasted to maximise the quantity of taste they provide. So it clearly goes with out saying that as quickly as I acquired house, I set to work on looking for the very best baked sheet pan hen tikka masala recipe I might discover, since baking continues to be the simplest for me.
This soul-satisfying sheet pan hen tikka masala recipe makes use of a selfmade curry combine that’s composed of a tantalizing mixture of yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika, garam masala, salt, and pepper.
Marinate your juicy chunks of boneless, skinless hen breasts within the curry combine, add in some cauliflower florets which have been drizzled with further virgin olive oil, and you could have all of the makings of 1 really scrumptious and nutritious meal certainly.
(You may like: Authentic and Spicy Instant Pot Butter Chicken (This is SO GOOD!))
Spicy and Soul-Satisfying Sheet Pan Chicken Tikka Masala
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- four garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 ½ kilos skinless, boneless hen, lower into 1 inch items
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- three tbsp oil of your alternative
- salt, black pepper to style
- Add the yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika, garam masala, salt and black pepper to style to a bowl and combine to mix.
- Add the hen and toss to mix.
- Let marinate for 15 minutes or as much as day within the fridge.
- Drizzle the cauliflower florets with oil and toss to coat.
- Season to style with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the hen and cauliflower florets in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 30-40 minutes or till the hen is absolutely cooked via.