I’ve been making a ton of sheet pan meals for dinner for the previous few weeks. It’s principally as a result of I’ve been so pressed for time however fact be advised, you can also make some ridiculously tasty sheet pan meals shortly and simply. I’m speaking lower than an hour corresponding to this baked sheet pan hen and asparagus recipe.
The recipe first takes boneless, skinless hen breast chunks (after all you possibly can all the time be at liberty to make use of darker cuts of meat just like the legs and thighs in case you would like) and dredges them in a tasty combination of almond flour, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
(You may additionally like: Healthy 7-Ingredient Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables)
The Best Almond Sheet Pan Chicken and Asparagus
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- 1 ½ kilos boneless, skinless hen
- 2 eggs, flippantly overwhelmed
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 ¼ cups floor almonds
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound child potatoes, halved
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper to style
- Add the asparagus, potatoes, oil and salt and black pepper to style to a bowl and toss to coat.
- Pound the hen breasts to a good thickness with the meat mallet and season with salt and black pepper.
- In a shallow dish add the almond flour, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese and combine to mix.
- Dredge the hen within the egg combination and then coat them within the Parmesan combination.
- Place the hen on a flippantly oiled sheet pan and organize the potatoes in a single layer across the hen.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 15 minutes then then flip the hen over and add the asparagus and proceed baking for 12-15 minutes or till the hen is totally cooked via.